South Lakes Housing (SLH) were the first housing provider in the UK to go-live with a significant Civica Cx Housing Management implementation. As a result, they required support to ensure that any ‘unknown-unknowns’ were mitigated and that communications with Civica were managed effectively.
We were asked by SLH to help advise and guide them through the lifetime of their Civica Cx implementation. This included:
- Supporting the SLH team with overall project governance;
- Acting as a critical friend and taking part as project board members;
- Ensuring the project had strong change controls and a model that allowed for a flexible implementation approach;
- Ensuring that the complicated integration requirements were managed effectively;
- Ensuring that project quality assurance measures were in place and were reported regularly;
- Supporting the data migration process, and data mapping; and
- Developing and implementing the testing program.
In delivering this project, we were involved in a wide range of areas across the business, and engaged with a large number of SLH staff. Our specific engagement areas included:
- Business process analysis and design, ensuring the business had an effective plan to improve operational processes and ways of working, especially in customer relationship management (CRM);
- Mapping and scoping interfaces to reduce the complexity of the overall systems and applications portfolio, where possible;
- Designing the user-acceptance testing (UAT) strategy and managing UAT to completion;
- Designing Cx communications definitions from scratch, with particular focus on customer services, CRM and communications; and
- Advising on the development of SLH’s suite of mobile solutions.
SLH became the first UK social housing provider to go-live with a full Civica Cx system and are an example of good practice in implementing the system.
- Paul Aitken, IT Manager
DTL Creative were an ever-present help throughout the project and were instrumental in making sure the communication with Civica was at the highest level. They helped us ensure the system testing was controlled and delivered on time, and their insight into Cx and ability to engage our staff has been outstanding.